We know how hard it is to save money and get out of your normal routine of paying expensive bills. Here are our top tips on saving money.
1) Compare energy providers with Cheap Bills. This will ensure that you are receiving the best energy deals for your area.
2) Wash your clothes using cold water! Sounds odd, but this was massively save you money on your energy bills.
3) Turn off Air Conditioning/Heating when not necessary! Do you ever find yourself opening the window because you’re too hot but leaving the heating on?
4) Cook your meals in bulk! Saves not only money but also time in the kitchen.
5) Invite your friends over instead of going out. Are you spending all your money on entertainment? It is so much more efficient having a night in with your friends instead of eating and drinking out.
6) Cancel unused memberships. That gym card in your wallet that hasn’t been used for 6 months? UNSUBSCRIBE.
Rent your unused car space. This is a really good way to save money, especially if you live near a city. You can make a lot of money by renting out your car space.
8) Stop stress spending. Do you find yourself spending more money when you are stressed? When you are out shopping or online shopping ask yourself whether you NEED what you are purchasing and think twice.
If you need any more money saving tips please check out our other blog posts and follow us on Facebook for frequent updates.