Do you want cheaper broadband? You could save money with our online comparison.
Compare broadband plans
We understand that life can be hectic enough, so we make it really easy for you. Select from one of Australia’s leading broadband providers to get the best speed and price.
We do the hard work with our 100% free service; so, all you have to do is relax and enjoy your savings.
Prefer to speak to one of our Experts? Call 1300 786 045.
- Broadband in Australia
- Broadband speed test
Compare internet providers now!
It only takes 5 minutes to compare. Find out if you can save money on your internet bill.
- Choose the best broadband plan to suit your needs
- 100% free service with no hidden charges
- Stay worry free
- Ask us how we can bundle in your mobile and TV!
Why compare plans with us?
We have made a promise to Australian families to cut their internet bill so they can spend money where it is needed the most.
Build your own package
Not only can we find the best deal for your broadband, but we also have some great offers with PayTV and mobile phone providers. This means we can bundle them together to save you even more money. Just ask us how!
No lock-in contracts
We have options to suit everyone, from the short-term to long-term.
We find you the lowest possible prices from our preferred suppliers.
Start saving now! Speak to one of our Experts on 1300 786 045
All you need to know about finding the cheapest broadband
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Broadband Providers
- All you want to know about Broadband
- How does it work?
How do you work out which internet provider I can switch to?
We shop around so that you don’t have to. We consider how much you want to spend, how much you plan on using the internet and what packages service your address.
These are some of the brands we work with:
How it works in 5 easy steps
1. Start by completing the online form. One of our Experts will call you back to discuss your needs and compare what you’re currently paying for your broadband usage with other retailers.
2. You make the decision to switch. It’s a hassle-free process and you don’t have to do anything. We take verbal consent from you which is then passed on to your new provider.
3. There is a 10-day cooling off period, which means that your new provider will not start the process of switching until that time is up.
4. An accurate meter reading will be taken so that one final bill can be issued. Any rebates you are entitled to will be adjusted on this bill. The meter reading will also be used for your new provider, who will not start charging you until the switch is complete.
5. You will receive a Welcome Pack which will include your new Contract, Terms & Conditions, details of your new plan, a Disclosure Statement, Bank Mandate and a Concession Form for residential customers to complete if they are entitled to it.
There is no power outage and no disconnection of your utilities!