© 2021 All rights reserved by Cheapbills Pty. Ltd.
*CheapBills does not compare all brands in the market. We partner with preferred providers and compare a selection of their products.
Switch to Cheapbills
Compare Your Bills for Free
No Hidden Fees
Hassle Free Switching
4.5 Stars Based on Customer Reviews
Save Money on Your Bills
Pay for What You Need
We’ve partnered with some of Australia’s largest entertainment providers Foxtel and Optus Fetch to bring you options that could save you money.
Long gone are the days where we circled upcoming movies in the TV Guide or waited a week for a new episode of our favourite show. Now, all of the latest series, movies and exclusive sporting events are available on demand for a monthly fee. As Pay TV options continue to improve and more plans become available, it’s important to ensure the one you pick is the one that best suits your needs.
We know scouring the sites of providers for quotes can become a time consuming nightmare, so we’ve done the hard work for you to help you seamlessly compare and select an option that better suits you and your family. Whether you want to binge the latest shows at incredible speed, keep up with the latest sporting events or hold the occasional movie night, we can help you find an affordable plan to suit.
Complete your at-home entertainment with an internet and TV bundle. Some broadband providers include Pay TV subscriptions with their internet plans to save you money while providing better value. Make sure you’re set with a smorgasbord of viewing options and compare broadband plans to suit your budget and internet usage.
Pay TV encompasses traditional Pay TV models such as Foxtel and all streaming platforms such as Netflix, Stan and Hulu. For streaming platforms especially a fast broadband speed is needed.
When we compare Pay TV plans for you based upon a few factors: what you plan to do with your internet, your budget and where you live (some types of broadband aren’t available in certain locations). The more you want to stream the faster your internet should be and the faster your internet the more expensive.
We know it can be hard to hand over your private information to a new company, CheapBills is Australian owned, run and has helped over 100,000 Aussie families save money on their bills.
We compare plans and prices of leading PayTV suppliers to find you the best retailer to suit your usage and budget. We also will look at the types of internet and Pay TV, available at your address.
How does it work? Explained in 6 easy steps.
1. To get started, complete our online form and a staff member will be in touch with you to discuss your needs, budget and compare your current bills.
2. You make the decision to switch providers and our staff will do the rest for you - 100% free of charge.
3. When you switch to a new provider there is a ten-day ‘cooling-off’ period in case you change your mind. Your new retailer will not start the process of switching services until those ten days are up.
4. An accurate meter reading will be taken so your old provider can send off any final bills you may have and so your new supplier can start the switch - don’t stress, there is no outage or disconnection of your services at any time.
5. You will receive a Welcome Pack which will include: your new contract, Terms and Conditions, details of your new plan, a Disclosure statement, a Bank Mandate and a Concession Form for residential customers.
6. Relax and get ready to start saving!
Enter into the competition by switching your provider to get a chance to Win $1000 Master/ Visa Prepaid Card.